Preparations for this year’s edition of our annual talent hunt and workshop has started. The stakes are getting higher and this year’s edition promises to be completely mind-blowing. We would continue to provide you with updates as the date approaches.
This year’s event is scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, 30th November, 2013 (30/11/13).
Venue: Main Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
Time: 1pm – 6pm
EXPLODE TALENT WORKSHOP is a one-day programme conducted on annual basis. It is a great avenue that gives the Nigerian youth a chance to take ownership of their future and consequently the future of the nation through talent enhancement and motivation.
The three (3) main segments of the programme are:
This is an interactive break-out session where seasoned professionals and celebrities would guide the participants through the key success determinants of different fields broadly grouped into:
- Acting (Acting, Script-writing, Movie Production and Comedy)
- Business (Marketing, Branding, Entrepreneurship)
- Dance (Dance, Choreography, Fitness and Sport)
- Fashion (Modeling, Make-up, and Fashion Design)
- Music (Singing, Song-writing, Disc Jockeying, and Sound Engineering)
- Pictures (Fine Arts, Photography, Cinematography, Animation, and Special Effects)
- Technology (Scientific Inventions, Computer Programming, Engineering)
This is a session where outstanding professionals from across different fields would share their personal experiences to motivate the participants. One or two motivational speakers would also share some success principles with the participants.
This is a talent hunt where pre-auditioned youths are given the opportunity to compete for coveted prizes through breath-taking and entertaining performances. This competition facilitates the eagerness for talented youths to prune their skills, exhibit their talents and engage themselves in gainful activities.